The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts and all other services for accommodation
(Hotel accommodation contract, publisher DEHOGA) and will be recognized by you, the guest, upon completion of the reservation.
1. SCOPE, CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT, CONTRACTUAL PARTNERContracting parties are the Hotel Da Vinci (HDV GmbH), hereinafter referred to as the Hotel and the customer (s), hereinafter referred to as the Guest. If a third party has ordered for the guest, he is liable to the hotel together with the guest as a joint debtor for all obligations under the Hotelaufnahmevertrag.
The reservation is binding for both parties (guest and hotel) as soon as it is confirmed in writing by the hotel (by fax, e-mail or post).
2. SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT TERMSThe hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the guest available and to provide the agreed services.
The guest is obligated to pay for all services (eg breakfast, minibar, WLAN and telephone consumption, etc.) on departure in cash, EC card or credit card. Company bills, or if ordered by a third party, are only provided with a written statement of cost and must be paid within 10 days.
The offered room prices are basically inclusive of the currently valid VAT. Should discrepancies occur because of the room prices, then so is
until the price has been clarified according to the valid price list at the reception.
Invoices of the hotel without a due date are payable within 10 days from receipt of the invoice without deduction. The hotel can demand the immediate payment of due claims at any time from the guest. In the event of late payment, the hotel is entitled to demand the applicable statutory default interest.
The hotel is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or guarantee in the form of a credit card guarantee, a deposit or similar from the guest upon conclusion of the contract. The amount of the advance payment and the payment dates can be agreed in text form in the contract. The hotel may require special cleaning fees in case of gross contamination in the hotel / resort.
3. CANCELLATION, NON-ARRIVAL, NON-CLAIMA withdrawal of the guest from the contract concluded with the hotel requires the consent of the hotel in writing. If this is not done, then the agreed price from the contract is payable even if the guest does not use contractual services.
The booked rooms and services can be canceled 7 days prior to arrival (for group reservations 14 days before arrival). Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 20% of the booked room rate will be charged. In case of no-show on the day of arrival or early departure, without cancellation, 100% of the agreed price must be paid.
In addition, the respectively agreed reservation agreements apply on the reservation confirmation.
4. ROOM PROVISION, ARRIVAL AND DEPARTUREThe guest does not acquire the right to the provision of certain rooms, unless this has been expressly agreed in writing.
Booked rooms are available to the guest from 15:00 to 18:00 of the agreed arrival day. An earlier arrival is only possible by arrangement and is not guaranteed.
Later arrival is of course possible, but requires an agreed arrival time, which must be complied with. On the agreed departure day, the rooms must be vacated to the hotel by no later than 11:00 am in order not to disturb the usual hotel procedure. If this is not respected by the guest, the hotel may be due
the delayed eviction of the room for the contractually exceeding use until 18:00 o’clock 50% of the full Logispreises (list price) into account, from 18:00 o’clock 100%. Contractual claims of the guest are not justified by this.
5. RESERVATION OF THE HOTEL
If an agreed advance payment or security deposit is not made even after expiry of a reasonable period of grace set by the hotel, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract for a materially justified reason, for example if:
– force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make fulfillment of the contract impossible;
– Rooms or rooms culpably under misleading or false statement of essential contractual facts z. B. to the guest or for the purpose of his stay, booked;
– the hotel has reason to believe that the use of hotel services can jeopardize the smooth running of the business, the security or the reputation of the hotel in public, endanger the security of the employees and the inventory of the hotel, without affecting the government or organizational area of ??the
Hotels is attributable;
– the purpose or occasion of the stay is unlawful. In the case of justified cancellation of the hotel, no claim of the customer for damages arises.
6. LIABILITYThe hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. Claims of the guest for damages are excluded. This does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health if the hotel is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel and damages due to willful or negligent breach of duty contractual obligations of the hotel. The liability amount
of the hotel is limited to the coverage of the insurance for damages insured by the hotel. In the event of any disruption or defect in the services of the hotel, the hotel will make every effort, in the knowledge or immediate notice of the guest, to take remedial action. The guest is obliged to contribute to what is reasonable, to remedy the disturbance and to minimize possible damage. The guest has a hotel safe in his room free of charge. However, the hotel excludes any liability for any and all guest’s belongings. Should intentional or grossly negligent damages be caused by the guest or his companion, the guest is jointly and severally liable for the damage incurred. Insofar as the guest is provided with a parking space in a hotel car park, also for a fee, no custody agreement is concluded. In case of loss or damage on the hotel property or the respective parking space of parked or ranked vehicles and their contents, the hotel is also not liable. Wake-up calls are carried out by the hotel with the utmost care. Messages, mail and merchandise for guests are treated with care. The hotel handles the delivery and storage. Claims for damages, except for gross negligence or intent, are excluded.
7. FINAL PROVISIONSChanges and additions to the contract, the acceptance of the application or these General Terms and Conditions should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the guest are ineffective. Place of fulfillment and payment is the location of the hotel. Jurisdiction for all matters is the district court Fürstenfeldbruck.
German law applies. The application of the UN sales law and conflict of laws is excluded. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions
be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.